Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Bowl of Cherries



     Alright, my friends.  Today I want to teach you a little bit about The Spiritual Breadcrumb Trail.  Breadcrumbs are like notes from Heaven.  Messages from your loved ones on The Otherside.  You can call them Othersiders or Heavenly Travelers.  They communicate with you constantly.  You just have to pay attention.

        Three nights ago, I dreamed I was on a business trip with a group of colleagues.  I was in my hotel room watching television, and President Obama came in.  In the dream, he was part of our team.  He sat on the bed next to me and offered me what he called Washington cherries.  They were HUGE - about the size of apples, and a most beautiful shade of red.  But, this dream was so vivid that I recalled every detail when I woke up the next morning.  I wrote it all down in my dream journal.  Writing it out helps you to pick out the symbolism of even the most seemingly irrelevant thing.  I'll elaborate.

      A hotel symbolizes a temporary respite or escape from life.  To dream you are watching television represents your mind and its flowing thoughts.   A figure representing a president symbolizes authority, control, and power; perhaps you are taking charge of your life, especially if the president appears as an equal in your dream.  Cherries represent honesty, truthfulness, sweetness and good fortune. The lyrics of the song Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries are also relevant here.  The color red signifies raw energy, force, vigor, power, courage and passion.  So you can see how the seemingly insignificant details of your dream actually mean something.  

    Here's where things get really interesting.  Today, my friend Pamela Theresa  posted about a dream she'd had last night about a man she recognized but didn't know his name.  She only remembered that he had dated Madonna.  After researching, she found Warren Beatty.  During further research, she discovered he is Shirley MacLaine's brother.  When she went to Shirley MacLaine's website, she found this:

      This is how your Heavenly Travelers work.  They want you to use your intelligence.  What fun would it be if they just handed you the answers to everything?  NONE.  

       And also, this is further validation that we are all connected.  What are the odds that cherries would be relevant for two friends just days apart from each other?  Slim to none.  Because our Heavenly Travelers are all working together.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can't Go Home Again

I'm calling bullshit on that.  Yes, you can go home again.  This is one of my very most favorite places on Earth from my childhood. ...